Practice Continuity Plan amid COVID-19New York, NY. 3/16/2020
Tackle COVID-19 by building a robust and scalable business continuity plan to treat patients remotely, anywhere anytime.
- Practices experiencing drop in scheduled patient visits. Expected to rise to 20-40%
- Walk in visits may create chances of COVID-19 exposure
- Possible unavailability of required staff
- Financial impact. All time low reimbursements.
Experience the power of remote care with our integrated Telemedicine & Patient engagement service.
Telemedicine-HIPAA complaint and mobile friendly
- Reduce Cancellations - Convert scheduled visits to Tele visits. Patients can get care from safety of their home.
- Shift to Virtual Care from traditional Walk in clinic.
Patient Engagement - secure text/voice messages
- Alert patients with bulk or selected text/email/voicebroadcast
Intelligent Medical Billing
- Get paid faster. Automate billing tasks.
- Augment staff with CureMD Medical billers/patient services staff
CureMD Healthcare, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271, United States, (212) 509 6200