CureMD Allergy & Immunology EMR is a configurable solution transforming the way Immunologists capture, manage and exchange patient clinical and financial information. The system offers built-in SOAP templates attuned to Allergy & Immunology. These readymade point & click templates cover most common Immunology treatments and allow complete customization to match your personalized practice needs.
In addition to standard EMR features, following Immunology specific functionalities are built in:
- Treatment protocols for Defense mechanisms & Inflammation
- Consolidation of vaccination data
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Assessments of vaccination coverage
- Adverse event reporting
- Tracking of Immunodeficiencies & Immunomodulation
- Lifetime vaccination histories
- Tracking of Organ specific inflammatory diseases
The system enables Immunologists enhance their practice throughput by streamlining the entire set of operational procedures right from patient scheduling to treatment planning and beyond. Moreover, the system is embedded with all current ICD and CPT codes, allowing Immunologists capture, submit and track charges electronically. The latest version of the application also supports advanced features like KPI based digital dashboards, RightRemit, Auto Note and built in clinical decision support.